Remember the SOTU address hoo-aa over the Democratic party being called the democrat party. He called it was an accidental slip of the tongue.

Well here are some 2/14 press conference quotes
And I would like to work with the Democrat leadership as well as, obviously, my Republican folks, to get it done....


Health care - I got a letter the other day from a group of Republican and Democrat senators talking about the desire to work on health care. And they liked some of my ideas and - but my only point is is that if there's an opportunity for us to - to work together to help the uninsured have private insurance so they can get good health care....

And we'll reach out to Democrat members as well as Republican members to get this bill reauthorized.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/14/AR2007021400830.html

Wow, another 3 Accidents, what a clumsy president.